A Strategic Mid-America Location
Situated within the Omaha-Council Bluffs MSA with access to Interstate 80 and 29, Pottawattamie County offers businesses high-value, leading edge location advantages:
- Transcontinental Transportation Networks
- Well-Educated, Productive Workforce
- Business-Friendly, Lower Cost Operating Environment
- Available Sites with Interstate Access and Visibility
- Abundant Agricultural and Biosciences Resources
- Quality of Place … for Living, Working and Playing
The area is an ideal location for bio and food processing, logistics/distribution and advanced manufacturing as evidenced by the presence of Oakland Foods, Midwest Manufacturing and Con-Way Freight.
Find out more about Pottawattamie County by exploring our website. For confidential, customized assistance, please contact Western Iowa Development Association at 800.293.4821 or email.